8' T-Style Cedar Complete Dock PackageRegular price $1,999.95
Tommy Docks offers long-lasting boat dock kits with versatile DIY designs. This T-shaped modular dock style is both stylish and durable. Tommy Docks 8 ft. T-style cedar dock package is an all-in-one kit made from high-quality cedar and outfitted with corrosion-resistant hardware. Easy to assemble with no cutting necessary, this do-it-yourself dock is ideal for hands-on waterfront property owners who want professional-looking results.
This fun-loving T-shape adds extra visual interest and functionality. The bottom of the T will become a favorite place to dangle your feet in the water and drop a line, read a book, or simply soak up the sun in the company of good friends.
With Tommy Docks' complete dock package, you’ll have a top-notch deck with the option of expanding with modules in the future. This DIY dock kit includes the following components:
- Three 4 ft. x 8 ft. cedar dock kits # TD-20777
- 16 cedar boards per 4' x 8' frame (each cedar board is 1“ thick and 47-3/4" long by 5-1/2" wide)
- Four 4 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50015
- Four 6 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50017
- Four gray polyester powder coat paint outside corner brackets # A-50000
- Two gray polyester powder coat paint straight brackets # A-50001
- Two gray polyester powder coat paint inside corner brackets # A-50002
- Eight gray powder coat paint footpads # A-50005
- Eight PVC safety caps # A-50007
- Conveniently located bracket hardware inside pipe sleeve (remove the plastic orange cap to access, as pictured)
- Hardware (nails)
Check out these helpful installation instructions:
- Cedar Dock Kit Instructions
- Hardware Kit Instructions
- Installation of Tommy Docks Instructions
- Instructional Installation Video
Please note that our cedar dock packages come unsealed and unstained. The product images show a dock that has been given a WoodRX clear coat. Additionally, the cedar must be pre-drilled prior to adding the brackets. The kit includes nails. However, you may choose to use your own screws instead. Using your own hardware would also require pre-drilling. Note that Tommy Docks hardware is not intended for use in brackish or salt waters.
Our fixed dock systems are "non-floating," and we do not recommend attaching an additional floating dock section.
Most dock packages are delivered via LTL. The selected shipping service will require customers to be present for delivery once scheduled. Shipments may be delayed to some remote residential addresses.
For more information about Tommy Docks products, connect with us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
Product Number: TDT-40021