Tommy Docks makes no express or implied warranties other than the warranties set forth herein, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or from any trade usage.
Tommy Dock Products, LLC warrants all products, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship when used as intended or in compliance with Tommy Docks applicable instructions for the time periods listed below. Tommy Docks shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, or special damages, without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of opportunity, or loss of commercial revenue, resulting from the misuse of Tommy Docks products and does not assume any liability of purchaser or others for injury to persons or property.
No warranty is offered on goods subject to wear and tear, unreasonable use, abuse, improper installation or maintenance, vandalism, alterations or modifications, acts of God, cosmetic issues including rust, scratches, and discoloration, or product not used as intended or designed.
Any defective product being returned must have a Return Goods Authorization number before being returned to Tommy Docks. No returned merchandise will be accepted or credited in full without prior authorization from Tommy Docks. A copy of the original sales receipt must accompany all warranty claims. Tommy Docks reserves the right to request and examine photos of merchandise claimed to be defective or damaged. All shipping fees for the replacement of the defective goods is to be prepaid by the customer if determined by Tommy Docks. Obligation under that Tommy Docks' evaluation determines that the product defect was not a result of neglect or misuse. In no event shall Tommy Docks' liability under this warranty exceed the cost of materials needed to replace the product covered.
· Tommy Docks Stationary Dock Brackets – Limited Lifetime Warranty
· All Pipe and Footings – 1 year Limited Warranty
· All Cedar/Aluminum Dock Sections/Framing – 1 year Limited Warranty
· Terrazzo Drop-In Panel - 1 year Limited Warranty
· PVC Decking – 25 years (Deckorators Manufacturer Limited Warranty)
· Titan Decking - Limited Lifetime Warranty
· Accessories – 1 year Limited Warranty
· Flexx Floats – 10 year Limited Warranty
· COAST Inflatable Dock – 1 year Limited Warranty
· Simple Shore PWC - 1 year Limited Warranty
· Techstar Products – 10 years (Techstar Manufacturer Limited Warranty)
· Aluminum Ladders – 2 years (JIF Marine Manufacturer Limited Warranty)
Tommy Dock Products LLC offers the following procedure for the return of hardware, accessories or other related items.
· Contact Tommy Docks for a Return Authorization at 1-866-675-1880. Returns are to be sent to:
8608 Progress Way
Weston, WI 54476
*The window to return items is 90 days from the date of purchase.
· Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
· Overstocks and assembled Dock Sections are NOT subject to return.
· Provide the invoice number, purchase order number, or other proof of purchase applicable to the item(s) being returned.
· Returned items must be shipped to Tommy Docks by the customer. If it is determined that the return is Tommy Docks’ responsibility, Tommy Docks will issue a return label or credit for the freight on the returned items.
· At Tommy Docks’ discretion, a 20% restocking charge may be applied on all unopened boxes, and a 25% restocking charge may be applied on all opened boxes.
· Items returned without proper authorization will be refused or disposed of.
· Tommy Docks does not authorize orders to be held in storage for a later delivery date and reserves the right to apply necessary charges for refused/unclaimed freight shipments.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
Most orders containing multiple dock sections or Complete Dock Packages are shipped and delivered via semi trailer. Shipping 8ft, over-sized items like this may require the customer to unload the shipment by hand or with the use of equipment as the carrier will not be able to use a pallet jack or liftgate. Deliveries cannot be made to some residential or remote areas that cannot be accessed by a semi trailer unless arranged prior with Tommy Docks. Deliveries will not happen on holidays or weekends.
By placing an order, The Customer agrees to the following terms and
SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIME
If we’re experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by several days or even weeks. In addition, please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
For all Assembled Docks and Complete Dock Package orders please allow at least 5-10 business days for processing and additional time for delivery.