All Tommy Docks complete boat packages for building stationary marine docks.
FLEXX is the simplest solution to a modular floating dock on the market to day. it's easy to install, endlessly customizable low maintenance and doesn't require a quote for purchase.
Tommy Docks has great do-it-yourself durable modular designs with the flexibility to expand in the future.
Our gangway kit is easy to add to your shoreline with intuitive DIY instructions, with 6 durable decking options to choose from.
Click here to shop for Dock Hardware from Tommy Docks. Tommy Docks are designed to be the high quality, user-friendly do-it-yourself dock systems on the planet!
Shop for Boat Dock Ladders & Hardware from Tommy Docks. Tommy Docks are designed to be the highest quality, most user-friendly boat dock systems on the planet!
Shop for Dock Accessories from Tommy Docks. Tommy Docks are designed to be the highest quality, most user-friendly boat dock systems on the planet!
Floating swim docks are perfect for lounging, jumping, floating off the beach, or bringing on the boat and using it as a swim platform in the middle of the lake. Tommy Docks has brought years of experience in the DIY dock-building industry to the design of this intuitive inflatable floating dock.
Hats, Fishing Shirts and Beach Towels made for your waterfront lifestyle.
Whether you’re looking for a standard dock design or a way to create an elaborate custom setup of your own invention, the Tommy Docks system makes doing it yourself easy.
Are you trying to figure out which type of dock is best...
Your pup is part of the family. He’s the first in the...
Read our How-To-Guide for dock assembly & installation. Tommy Docks provides Dock Kits as well as Dock Hardware & Accessories. Click here to learn more.
Build Your Own Dock with Tommy Docks! Tommy Docks are designed to be the highest quality, most user-friendly do-it-yourself boat dock systems on the planet!
Read our FAQ's. Tommy Docks provides high-quality DIY Dock Kits as well as Dock Hardware & Accessories.
Click here to read about our Warranty, Return, & Shipping policy. Tommy Docks provides Dock Kits as well as Dock Hardware & Accessories.
Click here to watch our videos about all things Tommy Docks. We cover building your dock, the correct hardware to use, and much more.
Tommy Docks makes no express or implied warranties other than the warranties set forth herein, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or from any trade usage.
Tommy Dock Products, LLC warrants all products, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship when used as intended or in compliance with Tommy Docks applicable instructions for the time periods listed below. Tommy Docks shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, or special damages, without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of opportunity, or loss of commercial revenue, resulting from the misuse of Tommy Docks products and does not assume any liability of purchaser or others for injury to persons or property.
No warranty is offered on goods subject to wear and tear, unreasonable use, abuse, improper installation or maintenance, vandalism, alterations or modifications, acts of God, cosmetic issues including rust, scratches, and discoloration, or product not used as intended or designed.
Any defective product being returned must have a Return Goods Authorization number before being returned to Tommy Docks. No returned merchandise will be accepted or credited in full without prior authorization from Tommy Docks. A copy of the original sales receipt must accompany all warranty claims. Tommy Docks reserves the right to request and examine photos of merchandise claimed to be defective or damaged. All shipping fees for the replacement of the defective goods is to be prepaid by the customer if determined by Tommy Docks. Obligation under that Tommy Docks' evaluation determines that the product defect was not a result of neglect or misuse. In no event shall Tommy Docks' liability under this warranty exceed the cost of materials needed to replace the product covered.
· Tommy Docks Stationary Dock Brackets – Limited Lifetime Warranty
· All Pipe and Footings – 1 year Limited Warranty
· All Cedar/Aluminum Dock Sections/Framing – 1 year Limited Warranty
· Terrazzo Drop-In Panel - 1 year Limited Warranty
· PVC Decking – 25 years (Deckorators Manufacturer Limited Warranty)
· Titan Decking - Limited Lifetime Warranty
· Accessories – 1 year Limited Warranty
· Flexx Floats – Limited Lifetime Warranty
· COAST Inflatable Dock – 1 year Limited Warranty
· Techstar Products – 10 years (Techstar Manufacturer Limited Warranty)
· Aluminum Ladders – 2 years (JIF Marine Manufacturer Limited Warranty)
Tommy Dock Products LLC offers the following procedure for the return of hardware, accessories or other related items.
· Contact Tommy Docks for a Return Authorization at 1-866-675-1880. Returns are to be sent to:
Tommy DocksAttn: Returns8608 Progress WayWeston, WI 54476
*The window to return items is 90 days from the date of purchase.
· Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
· Overstocks and assembled Dock Sections are NOT subject to return.
· Provide the invoice number, purchase order number, or other proof of purchase applicable to the item(s) being returned.
· Returned item(s) must be shipped to Tommy Docks prepaid. If it is determined that item(s) being returned is Tommy Docks’ responsibility, Tommy Docks will issue credit for the freight and returned item(s).
· At Tommy Docks’ discretion, a 20% restocking charge may be applied on all unopened boxes, and a 25% restocking charge may be applied on all opened boxes.
· Items returned without proper authorization will be refused or disposed of.
· Tommy Docks does not authorize orders to be held in storage for a later delivery date and reserves the right to apply necessary charges for refused/unclaimed freight shipments.
The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our shipping policy.
Most orders containing multiple dock sections or Complete Dock Packages are shipped and delivered via common carrier. Shipping 8 ft, over-sized items like this may require the customer to unload the shipment by hand or with the use of equipment as the carrier will not be able to use a pallet jack or liftgate. Deliveries cannot be made to some residential or remote areas that cannot be accessed by a semi trailer unless arranged prior with Tommy Docks. Deliveries will not happen on holidays or weekends. By placing an order, The Customer agrees to the following terms andconditions.
If we’re experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by several days or even weeks. In addition, please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
For all Assembled Docks and Complete Dock Package orders please allow at least 5-10 business days for processing and additional time for delivery.