· Tommy Dock Products LLC warrants all products, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects when used as intended or instructed. Tommy Docks shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of opportunity or loss of revenue, resulting from the misuse of Tommy Docks products and does not assume any liability of purchaser or others for injury to persons or property. Tommy Docks makes no express or implied warranties other than the warranties set forth herein, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or from any trade usage.
· No warranty is offered on goods subject to wear and tear, unreasonable use, abuse, improper installation or maintenance, vandalism, alterations or modifications, acts of God, cosmetic issues including rust, scratches and discoloration, or product not used as intended or designed.
· Any defective product must be returned with a Return Goods Authorization number before being returned to Tommy Docks. No returned merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization. A copy of the original sales receipt must accompany all claims. Tommy Docks reserves the right to request and examine photos of merchandise claimed to be defective. The shipping on defective goods is to be prepaid by the customer. Obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement or credit for defective product, provided that Tommy Docks determines that the product defect was not a result of neglect or misuse. In no event shall Tommy Docks’ liability under this warranty exceed the cost of materials needed to replace the product covered. Tommy docks will ship replacement merchandise.
· Cedar Docks – 5 years
· Aluminum Docks and Aluminum Decking – 10 years
· PVC Decking – 25 years (Deckorators manufacturer warranty)
· Tommy Docks Brackets – Lifetime Warranty
· Pipe and Footings – 1 year
· Floats and Techstar products – 10 years
· Aluminum Ladders – 2 years (JIF Marine manufacturer warranty)
Tommy Dock Products LLC offers the following procedure for the return of hardware, accessories or other related items.
· Contact Tommy Docks for a Return Authorization number at 1-866-675-1880.
· Overstocks and assembled Dock Sections are NOT subject to return.
· Provide the invoice number, purchase order number, or other proof of purchase applicable to item(s) being returned.
· Returned item(s) must be shipped to Tommy Docks prepaid. If it is determined that item(s) being returned is Tommy Docks’ responsibility, Tommy Docks will issue credit for the freight and returned item(s).
· At Tommy Docks’ discretion, a 20% restocking charge may be applied on all unopened boxes, and a 25% restocking charge may be applied on all opened boxes.
· Item(s) returned without proper authorization will be refused.
· Tommy Docks reserves the right to apply necessary charges for undelivered/unclaimed freight shipments.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tommy Docks. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our shipping policy.
SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIME
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we’re experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Tommy Docks is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.