Buy now, Pay later with
Dock Installation (1st Year Only)
- While on shore, install brackets, posts, and foot pads.
- Slide styrofoam log under far end of section and float into position.
- Walk out to bracket locations & loosen bracket adjusting bolt. Let pipe slide down to lake bottom, then tighten bracket adjusting bolt.
- Level dock starting from shore, then drill holes and install all locking L pins. Install optional accessories and safety caps.
- Remove all assembly pins and pipe bumpers from brackets. Slide styrofoam log under far end of section.
- Loosen dock bracket adjusting bolt. When leg is completely up, tighten bracket adjusting bolt. Note: if augers are being used, unscrew from lake bottom with pipe wrench turning counterclockwise.
- Lift dock section out of adjoining bracket and float to shore.
- Mark each section for easy installation next spring. There is no need to remove any hardware. Stack sections in a flat crisscross configuration for winter storage
DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOG
DOCK DESIGN WORKSHEET (TEAR OFF PAD)
ROLL-IN DOCK KIT
CEDAR DOCK KIT
ALUMINUM DOCK FRAME KIT