24' Straight Cedar Complete Dock PackageRegular price $1,899.95
Tommy Docks has engineered do-it-yourself boat dock kits with great attention to detail. The result is a DIY dock kit that delivers on appearance and quality. Tommy Docks 4 ft. x 24 ft. cedar dock package is an all-in-one freshwater dock kit made from high-quality cedar and corrosion-resistant hardware. Our durable cedar dock kits come together without any cutting or hassle.
This modular cedar dock is a one-stop-shop recreation station. At 24 ft., it provides ample room but still allows for future expansion. It has plenty of real estate for you and your crew to fish, swim, lounge, dance…whatever suits the day's mood.
With Tommy Docks' complete dock package, building a top-notch dock is attainable even for those who don’t have professional building experience. This DIY dock kit includes the following components:
- Three 4 ft. x 8 ft. cedar dock kits # TD-20777
- 16 cedar boards per 4' x 8' frame (each cedar board is 1“ thick and 47-3/4" long by 5-1/2" wide)
- Two 4 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50015
- Two 6 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50017
- Two 8 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50019
- Two gray polyester powder coat paint outside corner brackets # A-50000
- Four gray polyester powder coat paint straight brackets # A-50001
- Six gray powder coat paint footpads # A-50005
- Six Vinyl PVC safety caps # A-50217
- Conveniently located bracket hardware inside pipe sleeve (remove the plastic orange cap to access, as pictured)
- Hardware (nails)
Check out these helpful installation instructions:
- Cedar Dock Kit Instructions
- Hardware Kit Instructions
- Installation of Tommy Docks Instructions
- Instructional Installation Video
Please note that our cedar dock packages come unsealed and unstained. The product images show a dock that has been given a WoodRX clear coat. Additionally, the cedar must be pre-drilled prior to adding the brackets. The kit includes nails. However, you may choose to use your own screws instead. Using your own hardware would also require pre-drilling. Note that Tommy Docks hardware is not intended for use in brackish or salt waters.
Our fixed dock systems are "non-floating," and we do not recommend attaching an additional floating dock section.
Most dock packages are delivered via LTL. The selected shipping service will require customers to be present for delivery once scheduled. Shipments may be delayed to some remote residential addresses.
For more information about Tommy Docks products, connect with us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
Product Number: TDS-40013