Tommy Dock's 8-inch cast steel auger foot securely anchors your dock post for stability in diverse lake bottom conditions.
- Designed for stability this auger foot is ideal for soft soil, mud, and rough water conditions, offering essential support.
- Compatible with 1.660-inch dock post pipes. Fits seamlessly with SKU's A-50015-2, A-50017-2, and A-50019-2.
- Precision engineering ensures reliable anchoring in soft lake bottoms and solid soils.
- Features rust-resistant coating of gray polyester powder coat for superior rust protection.
- Stainless steel strength set bolts for added durability.
- Includes a 3/8”-16 x ¾” hex head cap screw for hassle-free setup.
- Suitable for freshwater use only. Not for salt or brackish waters.
- Consider Tommy Dock's Auger Wrench (TD-10085) for convenient installation and removal of dock post pipes and augers.
Product Number: A-50006
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.