Footpad 8" Diameter - Normal DutyRegular price $20.95
Tommy Docks Normal Duty Foot Pad secures your dock's pipe firmly to the lake bottom to prevent settling. The 8-inch diameter footpad is constructed from 10-gauge steel. For superior rust protection, the footpads are coated in gray polyester powder coat paint.
- Attaches firmly to the bottom of the dock post pipe with a stainless-steel set bolt and weld nut on the pipe sleeve to allow for adjustment year after year without rusting and seizing.
- Suggested to use with the corrosion-resistant Tommy Docks Normal Duty 1-1/4-inch pipe (outside diameter of 1.66 in) superior dock pipe for added longevity.
- Supports the dock post when the lake bottom consists of firm soil or sandy bottom.
- Stainless Steel set bolt and hex nut.
- 3/8”-16 x ¾” hex head cap full threaded screw to lock on the pipe
- Not suggested for salt or brackish waters
Product Number: A-50005