16' Platform-Style Aluminum Frame with Cedar Decking Complete Dock PackageRegular price $3,149.95
Tommy Docks have great do-it-yourself durable modular designs with the flexibility to expand on in the future. Tommy Docks 16 ft. Platform Style Aluminum Frame with Cedar Decking Complete Dock Package was designed with our customers in mind. This great all-in-one kit is constructed from high-quality cedar, a durable aluminum frame, and corrosion-resistant hardware. No cutting is required for assembling. The package includes the following components.
- Three 4 ft. x 8 ft. aluminum frame kits #TD-40008 - Aluminum Frame Instruction PDF Click Here
- 6-cedar decking panel kits #TDD-308CED
- Three 4 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes #A-50015
- Four 6 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes #A-50017
- 3-gray polyester powder coat paint outside corner brackets #A-50000
- 3-gray polyester powder coat paint straight brackets #A-50001
- 1-gray polyester powder coat paint inside corner brackets #A-50002
- 7-gray powder coat paint footpads #A-50005
- 7-PVC safety caps #A-50007
- Bracket hardware conveniently located inside pipe sleeve, remove the plastic orange cap to access
- Tommy Docks hardware isn't meant to be used in brackish or salt waters
- Our fixed dock systems are "non-floating" and not recommended to attach a floating dock section to
- Learn more about Installation and our products with this helpful video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gBTVBtQ8JY&t=262s
- For more information about Tommy Docks products connect with us on our Website, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube Channels.
- The width of the Drop-in Panel is 46 5/8"
- Each cedar board is 1“ thick by 46-5/8" long by 5-1/2" wide
- 8 - cedar boards per 4' x 4' drop-in
- Click here for Installation instructions
All dock packages are delivered via NonStop Delivery (NSD). Customers do not have to be present for delivery and may or may not be contacted prior to delivery. The pallet with all the items will be dropped in the first available open spot determined by NSD.
Product Number: TDLAC-40034