12' L-Style Cedar Complete Dock PackageRegular price $1,299.95
Tommy Docks has great do-it-yourself durable modular designs with the flexibility to expand on in the future. Tommy Docks 12 ft. L-Style cedar complete dock package was designed with our customer in mind. This great all-in-one kit is constructed from high-quality cedar and corrosion-resistant hardware. No cutting is required for assembling. The package includes the following components.
- Two 4 ft. x 8 ft. cedar dock kit # TD-20777 - Cedar Dock Instruction PDF Click Here
- Three 4 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50015
- Two 6 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50017
- 3-Gray polyester powder coat paint outside corner brackets # A-50000
- 1-Gray polyester powder coat paint straight brackets # A-50001
- 1-Gray polyester powder coat paint inside corner brackets # A-50002
- 5-Gray powder coat paint footpads # A-50005
- 5-PVC safety caps # A-50007
- Kit includes nails, you may use your own screws if you choose, however, this also requires pre-drilling
- Bracket hardware conveniently located inside pipe sleeve, remove the plastic orange cap to access
- All cedar dock package photos are shown with a WoodRX clear coat applied.
- Cedar needs to be pre-drilled prior to adding the bracket
- Our fixed dock systems are "non-floating" and not recommended to attach a floating dock section to
- Tommy Docks hardware isn't meant to be used in brackish or salt waters
- Learn More about Installation and our products with this helpful video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gBTVBtQ8JY&t=262s
- For more information about Tommy Docks products connect with us on our Website, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, & YouTube Channels
- Each cedar board is 1“ thick by 47-3/4" long by 5-1/2" wide
- 16 - cedar boards per 4' x 8' frame
- Click here for Installation instructions
All dock packages are delivered via NonStop Delivery (NSD). Customers do not have to be present for delivery and may or may not be contacted prior to delivery. The pallet with all the items will be dropped in the first available open spot determined by NSD.
Product Number: TDL-40032