48 in. x 24 in. x 21 in. Dock System Float Drum Distributed by Tommy DocksRegular price $265.00
The most advanced design in Dock Floats. The patented design uses a very unique combination of heavy-duty dock bumper and dock float. The BF-12 bumper float has the maximum freeboard and is the perfect choice for matching the deck height of pontoon boats. Designed to run the length of your dock and/or the platform section at the end of your dock. For use with 2 in. x 8 in. framing members on docks up to 8 ft. wide.
- 430 lb. flotation each
- Use 2-dock floats for every 4 ft. of dock length
- Floats bolt directly through 2 in. x 8 in. dock framing members
- Molded from marine grade polyethylene filled with expanded polystyrene foam for added security
- BF-12 - 2" x 8" frame w/ 2" x 6" Decking (can use standard 5/4 decking, but the float will sit slightly higher creating a “lip”)
- The average wall thickness is .187
- Molded bolt holes
- Use with model AP-12 for center float in floating dock construction
Hardware Required - 1/2" x 3-1/2" to 4" galvanized carriage bolts c/w flat washers, lock washers, and nuts. / 5 holes per float.
Product Number: BF-12