ROLL-IN-DOCK "WHEEL ONLY" (SINGLE)Regular price $49.95
Roll-in Wheels are used to move docks and lifts. A large diameter wheel reduces rolling resistance. For use in hard bottom conditions.
- Molded from UV stabilized polyethylene plastic.
- 24 in. Dia with an 8 in. tread width.
- Fits axle sizes 1 5/8 in. to 1.90 in. Dia.
- 9 in. hub width.
- Easy-rolling wheels with weep holes to fill with water to help anchor the dock in place
- Suggested for use in a hard bottom lake/river environment
- Not suggested for use in a mucky bottom environment, it could get weighted down and get stuck
- 750 Pound load capacity.
Product Number: TD-30139