16' Straight Cedar Complete Dock PackageRegular price $1,399.95
Tommy Docks has great do-it-yourself durable modular designs with the flexibility to expand on in the future. Tommy Docks 4 ft. x 16 ft. cedar complete dock package was designed with our customers in mind. This great all-in-one kit is constructed from high-quality cedar and corrosion-resistant hardware. No cutting is required for assembling. Cedar assemblies come unsealed and unstained. The product images are shown with a WoodRX clear coat. The package includes the following components.
- Two 4 ft. x 8 ft. cedar dock kit # TD-20777 - Cedar Dock Instruction PDF Click Here
- Two 4 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50015
- Two 6 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes # A-50017
- 2-Gray polyester powder coat paint outside corner brackets # A-50000
- 2-Gray polyester powder coat paint straight brackets # A-50001
- 4-Gray powder coat paint footpads # A-50005
- 4-PVC safety caps # A-50007
- Cedar needs to be pre-drilled prior to adding the bracket
- Kit includes nails, you may use your own screws if you choose, however, this also requires pre-drilling
- Bracket hardware conveniently located inside pipe sleeve, remove the plastic orange cap to access
Tommy Docks hardware isn't meant to be used in brackish or salt waters
- Our fixed dock systems are "non-floating" and not recommended to attach a floating dock section to
- Learn More about Installation and our products with this helpful video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gBTVBtQ8JY&t=262s
- For more information about Tommy Docks products connect with us on our Website, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube Channels.
- Each cedar board is 1“ thick by 47-3/4" long by 5-1/2" wide
16 - cedar boards per 4' x 8' frame
Most dock packages are delivered via NonStop Delivery (NSD). The selected shipping service will require customers to be present for delivery once scheduled. Shipments may be delayed to some remote residential addresses.
Product Number: TDS-40016