ROLL-IN-DOCK - REINFORCED HEAVY DUTY "B" BRACKETRegular price $39.95
Tommy Docks Heavy Duty Roll-In-Dock - Reinforced "B" Straight Connecting Bracket are utilized to connect 2 dock sections together either end to end or side to side. It stabilizes the load in a cradle design to reduce the stress on the dock frame and dock post pipes. Effectively supporting your dock sections. Comes complete with mounting hardware and instructions conveniently packed inside pipe tube. Inside dimension for the pipe sleeve on the bracket is 1.90". We recommend using Tommy Docks Heavy Duty Dock Pipe with an outside dimension of 1.90"
- Gray polyester powder coat paint "B" straight bracket heavy-duty corrosion-resistant.
- Zinc-plated mounting hardware for added corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel adjusting bolt and weld nut on pipe sleeve allows for adjustment year after year without rusting and seizing
- All assembly hardware included
- Not suggested for use in salt or brackish waters
- Bracket hardware conveniently located inside pipe sleeve, remove the plastic orange cap to access