Boat Ramp Kit 2000lbs capacityRegular price $599.99
Tommy Docks - ShoreDocker Model #2000 Do-It-Yourself Boat Ramp Kits are the simple, cost-effective way to dock your boat or Jet Ski. The basic kit is designed to accommodate watercraft with a loaded weight of 2000-lbs. and up to 16-ft. in length. An excellent, easy to build, easy to use alternative to expensive aluminum boat lifts.
- Keeps your boat secured, high and dry and out of the water
- Articulating rollers adjust to the hull of your boat and are non-marking polyurethane with the proper hardness to protect the finish on your watercraft and provide ease of winching up on the ramp
- Each kit comes with everything you need to build your own 2000 lb. capacity boat ramp, just add treated lumber (not included in kit)
- All hardware brackets are hot-dipped galvanized for superior corrosion resistance
- Extra roller sets and side braces are available to extend the length of your ramp to 32-ft. long
Designed to accommodate small boats up to 2000 lbs. 16-20 ft. length, 2000 lb. capacity. Includes: (8 pairs) wobble rollers w/axles and brackets, 1600 lb. winch w/30 feet strap and hook, winch post supports, bracing, fasteners and plans.
- 8 pairs of wobble style rollers
- 12 strengthening side braces
- 1600 ib (dead pulling weight) winch with 30' strap
- All galvanized hardware/fasteners
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
Pressure-treated lumber not included.
Product Number: SD-2000