18" For Mid-Sized Commercial Docks with 8’ Long I-Beam TrackRegular price $849.00
The “Slide-Moor Floating Dock Bracket”®, ”FDB” is the state of the art for securing floating docks. It is a superior alternative to piling hoops, rollers or any other mechanical attachments. The Slide-Moor Patented Technology provides a secure long lasting fastening system for your Floating Dock.
The FDB18-S08 utilizes an 18” long Slide Assembly on an 8-foot long I-Beam track, which allows for a water table fluctuation of a maximum of 6’ 4” of travel.
The I-Beam track is designed exclusively for attachment to any flat structurally sound surface.
The pivoting Floating Dock Bracket head can be attached to either the top or side of your floating dock.
The Model FDB12-S08 is designed for use on mid-sized commercial floating docks.
- The Slide Bracket assembly is manufactured from 6061-T6 Marine grade extruded aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance.
- The Slide Bracket Bearing is extruded Carilon® that lines the interior surfaces of the Slide Bracket for frictionless travel. The Carilon® extrusion provides high lubricity for smooth travel on the aluminum track and dependable longevity.
- The Slide Bracket Pivot is fabricated using ¼” inch thick Marine Grade 304 Stainless Steel for strength and corrosion resistance in both saltwater and freshwater.
- The Y-Beam track is manufactured from 6061-T6 Marine grade extruded aluminum.
- The Slide Stop Bolt that limits the vertical travel and prevents the slide from coming off the track are made from 18.8 Marine grade Stainless Steel.
- Slide-Moor comes with a 3-year warranty. A warranty card included with your purchase must be filled out and returned according to the instructions to be registered.
Product Number: FDB18-SO8
**Please call us toll-free at 866-675-1880 or inquire below to order this product.