18" For Mid-Sized Commercial Docks with 4’ Long Y-Beam TrackRegular price $789.00
The “Slide-Moor Floating Dock Bracket”®,”FDB” is the state of the art for securing floating docks. It is a superior alternative to piling hoops, rollers or any other mechanical attachments. The Slide-Moor Patented Technology provides a secure long lasting fastening system for your Floating Dock.
The FDB18-Y04 utilizes a 18” long Slide Assembly on an 4 foot long Y-Beam track, which allows for a water table fluctuation of amaximum of 2’4” of travel.
The Y-Beam track is designed exclusively for attachment to round member pilings with a minimum of 4 inches in diameter and must be structurally sound.
The pivoting Floating Dock Bracket head can be attached to either the top or side of your floating dock.
The Model FDB18-Y04 is designed for use on mid-sized commercial floating docks.
- The Slide Bracket assembly is manufactured from 6061-T6 Marine grade extruded aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance.
- The Slide Bracket Bearing is extruded Carilon® that lines the interior surfaces of the Slide Bracket for frictionless travel. The Carilon® extrusion provides high lubricity for smooth travel on the aluminum track and dependable longevity.
- The Slide Bracket Pivot is fabricated using ¼”inch thick Marine Grade 304 Stainless Steel for strength and corrosion resistance in both saltwater and freshwater.
- The Y-Beam track is manufactured from 6061-T6 Marine grade extruded aluminum.
- The Slide Stop Bolt that limits the vertical travel and prevents the slide from coming off the track are made from 18.8 Marine grade Stainless Steel.
- Slide-Moor comes with a 3 year warrantee. A warranty card included with your purchase must be filled out and returned according to the instructions to be registered.
Product Number: FDB18-YO4
**Please call us toll free at 866-675-1880 or inquire below to order this product.