12' L-Style Aluminum Frame with Composite Decking Complete Dock Package - Woodland BrownRegular price $1,799.95
Tommy Docks has great do-it-yourself durable modular designs with the flexibility to expand on in the future. Tommy Docks 12 ft. L-Style Aluminum Frame with your choice of colored composite decking Complete Dock Package was designed with our customer in mind. This great all-in-one kit is constructed from high-quality composite decking, durable aluminum frame, and corrosion-resistant hardware. No cutting required for assembling. The package includes the following components.
- Two 4 ft. x 8 ft. aluminum frame kits #TD-40008 - Aluminum Frame Instruction PDF Click Here
- 4-composite decking panels in or Woodland Brown #TDD-408BRN
- Three 4 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes #A-50015
- Two 6 ft. corrosion-resistant superior dock pipes #A-50017
- 3-gray polyester powder coat paint outside corner brackets #A-50000
- 1-gray polyester powder coat paint straight brackets #A-50001
- 1-gray polyester powder coat paint inside corner brackets #A-50002
- 5-gray powder coat paint footpads #A-50005
- 5-PVC safety caps #A-50007
- Stands up to harsh weather, resists stains, scratches, resists mold, mildew, moisture damage, and fading
- Superior heat dissipation
- No annual sealing and staining
- Engineered composite decking is a structural deck board without any foam or wood fillers and will not absorb moisture
- Comfortable slip-resistant surface stays cool to the touch and has no exposed fasteners
- Beautiful wood grain finish requires no maintenance
- Sturdy aluminum alloy frame with (3) 3” wide I (eye) beam center supports
- Water and Ground Contact Decking
- Delivers the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio
- Can be installed in or in contact with the ground or water
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk, or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Made from a blend of polypropylene and mineral filler
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade, and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Bracket hardware conveniently located inside pipe sleeve, remove the plastic orange cap to access
- Learn more about Installation and our products with this helpful video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gBTVBtQ8JY&t=262s
- For more information about Tommy Docks products connect with us on our Website, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube Channels.
- Our fixed dock systems are "non-floating" and not recommended to attach a floating dock section too.
All dock packages delivered by common carrier, the offloading of the product are the responsibility of the customer. Please include a phone contact number for us to provide common carrier when delivering.
Product Number: TDLAZB-40032