"A" Outside Corner Bracket - Normal Duty (2-Pack)Regular price $59.95
Tommy Docks Regular Duty (Normal Duty) Outside Corner Brackets are utilized to hold the outside corners of your dock sections. It stabilizes the load in a cradle design to reduce the stress on the dock frame and dock post pipes. Effectively supporting your dock sections. Comes complete with mounting hardware and instructions conveniently packed inside the pipe tube. The inside dimension for the pipe sleeve on the bracket is 1.66". The bracket accepts pipe 1.66" OD. We recommend using Tommy Docks Regular Duty Dock Pipe with an outside dimension of 1.66"
- Gray polyester powder coat paint for superior rust protection
- Zinc-plated mounting hardware for added corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel adjusting bolt and weld nut on pipe sleeve allows for adjustment year after year without rusting and seizing
- It can be used with any 2-in. nominal thickness lumber
- Not suggested for use in salt or brackish waters
- Bracket hardware conveniently located inside pipe sleeve, remove the plastic orange cap to access
Sold in a two-pack configuration.
Product Number: A-50000-2